Hip hop classes in SPORTACademy
Most parents agree that dancing is the most favorite kids' activity. However, with so many classes and movements around, it's hard to choose a dance direction that would be both easy and enjoyable for your children. Hip hop is one-fits-all dance movement, because it's fun for boys and girls of any age!
If your kid bursts with energy and craves to communicate with peers, that's a great choice! Why your kid will love our Hip hop classes?
- Melodic and cheering music charges kids with impressions and contributes to development of sense of rhythm.
- Hip hop means interaction and team work. Our teachers will make sure that no kid will stand on the sidelines.
- The range of movements is different which makes this activity suitable even for small kids.
- Hip hop is an active dance, so your boy and girl won't get bored, and will definitely splash out the accumulated energy.
- Such activity promotes self-expression and helps shy children to acquire self-confidence and overcome the fear of public performance.
Attending our classes your kid will come out of shell and find new friends. SPORTACademy team keeps tabs on the recent trends and does its best to make lessons engaging and varied. We select vibrant music and simple movements that would be easy for little dancers. Our groups are not very big, so we can concentrate on every kid's performance and achievements. Hip hop dancing is the right kick-start for happy childhood!